INTERNAL POSTING ONLY !
Subject Area: Perspectives on Immunology, Infectious and Parasitic Diseases (HSCI 2212)
Description of Position:
- The minimum qualification for this position is a M.Sc., Ph.D. preferred.
- Training and course work in Microbiology, Immunology, Infectious and Parasitic diseases at the graduate level is required.
- Min. four years of post-secondary teaching experience in the area of microbiology, immunology, infectious and parasitic diseases as well as epidemiology is essential.
- Experience in curriculum development in a course such as Perspective on Immunology, Infectious and Parasitic diseases is needed.
- The applicant’s selection priority will be in accordance with the letter of understanding (LOU) governing work position. If you require a copy of the LOU, please contact the chair
Length of appointment: : 4 months, starting September 1, 2012, with the possibility of renewal
Start Date: September 1, 2012
Hours & Days of Work: The teaching schedule will be on Wednesday and Friday at 8:30 a.m. – 10:20 a.m
Salary Range: Salary placement on Langara instructors’ salary scale in accordance with qualifications and experience.
Employee Group: LFA
Closing Date: May 22, 2012
Competition No.: F021-12
We thank you for your interest and advise that only those short listed will be contacted. We are committed to enhancing our diverse workforce.